Join us today and begin your “Seva Journey”
Vyoma Linguistic Labs-Formed with a vision to bring the 3'S' (Samskrta - Samskrti - Samskara) consciousness to every individual.
Learn Sanskrit Anytime Anywhere with Our 'Largest repository of Sanskrit e-learning LMS'
A dedicated team of Sanskrit and Technology experts for curating, designing and publishing books, mobile apps, multimedia products, online courses, webinars, flip books and kindle versions.
People getting benefited from our educative products are growing in numbers.
Vyoma thanks all the VOLUNTEERS who have been there in every step of our initiatives and projects.
Now, we have a vision of impacting 1 million people by the year 2025.
To accomplish our vision, we need more volunteers who can join hands with us and make a difference in other people’s lives.
Volunteer of the Month
Smt. Hasita Vinod Thadani, Chennai, India
M.Com, Proprietor/Freelancer - Paragon Publishing Services
Smt. Hasita Vinod Thadani, has been working closely with the e-learning team at Vyoma Labs. She is currently supporting content creation and editing audio & video for the courses “Learn to Chant Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram – Batch 2” and “Learn to Chant Sri Lalita Sahasranama Stotram – Batch 3”.
“It is a satisfying experience to be able to contribute to Vyoma Linguistic Labs Foundation in a small manner as it is an organization enabling the spread of the culture of Bharat and the precious Sanskritam language by making it easily accessible to one and all; young and old alike.
Thank you for the opportunity.”
How You Can Help Us?
- Prepare slides & teaching material
- Translate / Transcribe lectures
- Contribute quizzes and assessment questions
- Proof-read content Test our products
Running the Online Pathashala
- Upload content to courses
- Facilitate online classes
- Timestamp videos Edit videos and audios
- Design robust technical frameworks
- Create innovative apps Typeset books
- Design book and product covers
- Develop / maintain websites
Help us in Reaching More People
Create engaging course promotions & trailers.
Spread the word in your Social media Lend a hand in sales events.
Help in establishing language labs Bring in like-minded friends to volunteer.
STUDENT VOLUNTEERING PROGRAMME
- Great opportunity for students who want to do their internships and short-term projects.
- Get upskilled (linguistic skills, soft skills, technological skills) while contributing to 3’S’ seva.
YOUR SEVA YOUR TIME
- Contribute from your home (Weekdays / Weekends)
- Join us at VYOMA office in Bangalore (Weekdays)
- Short-term / Medium term support projects
- One-time special events (Fairs, Workshops)
Our Linguist Volunteers
Our Technology Volunteers
Our E-Learning Administrative Volunteers
Our Promotion Volunteers
Our Full Time Volunteers
Sri. MURULIDHARA S
Retired Chief Engineer, R&D, ITI Limited, Bengaluru